Project Controls Services
Estimating services which plan the compilation and development of the estimates as an integral part of the project engineering, design and execution plan development to identify all the resources required for a successful budget development.
Cost Management that takes a forward looking approach to keep your projects on-track and on-budget, realizing the full potential of a properly managed budget.
Project Change Management and Control which provide clarity on the project evolution over the study and project execution life cycle.
Procurement and Contract Administration services that integrate long and short term supply chain strategy with project specific needs, project commitment, cost, schedule and change management.
Quantity Surveying keeping tabs on the overall project progress and work completed and forecast.
Project reporting and information management that provides to the point up to date reporting with an integrated system approach.
- Project controls development and implementation
- Cost management services
- Project change management and control
Independent peer reviews
- Contract advice & contract negotiations
- Procurement services, vendor selection and adjudication of priced bids
- Owner’s team representation and project monitoring services
- Due diligence assessment of project processes
- Dispute resolution
- Expert witness